|Five common problems in floor paint coating construction|
|Release time: 2014-6-26|
With the development of modern industry and science and technology, people are increasingly feeling the environmental pressure. Therefore, the development of modern industry is based on the premise of environmental protection. The floor paint coating industry requires the use of a large amount of solvents, which is an industry that has an important impact on the environment. However, the vast majority of floor coatings are environmentally friendly coatings. Volatile organic compounds of inorganic self-leveling materials are often referred to as "green building materials." Therefore, floor coatings and self-leveling floor materials are environmentally friendly materials.
Floor paint construction is difficult to say and easy to say. As long as you master a few points, you can make an epoxy floor paint project that will satisfy your customers. Below, I will introduce five common problems in floor paint coating construction:
Both in terms of material production and construction speed, floor coatings and self-leveling floor materials are highly efficient. The production of these two types of ground materials is a simple physical mixing process, the production process is simple, equipment investment is saved, and the anti-vibration anti-slip lane floor has high production efficiency. Compared with common paste-type floor materials, the construction speed of floor coatings and self-leveling floor materials is many times faster and the construction efficiency is higher. These two types of materials have proper service life, are easy to maintain, have excellent technical-economic performance (performance-price ratio), and are in line with the principles of high efficiency and economy.
1. Substrate—A good substrate is the guarantee of a good epoxy floor paint coating work. We recommend that our technical experts go to the site to guide the construction when the floor is painted, so as not to cause epoxy due to poor substrate effect. Floor paint is not effective.
2. Materials—Each epoxy floor paint material must be strictly inspected and configured. All incoming materials must be inspected to prevent the use of unqualified products.
3. Tools-must use high-quality rollers, spray guns, paint brushes, textured paper and other tools and auxiliary equipment to avoid quality problems caused by poor tools.
4. Personnel—Each construction worker must be trained on the job. Scientific construction steps of the emery floor. Each construction worker should be familiar with the technical indicators and construction methods of this construction process. Blind construction and brutal operation are absolutely not allowed, especially During topcoat construction, you must have more than three years of work experience.
5. Management-Must cooperate well with the general contractor and each subcontracting unit. Strict on-site management of floor paint construction personnel must be carried out and the on-site management system must be clear.