In recent years, the world economy has continued its weak recovery and the domestic economy has slowed down after entering the new normal. China's abrasive and abrasive industry is facing a more severe external situation. Against the backdrop of a sluggish market, issues such as environmental inspections and crazy increases in raw materials are even worse for the development of abrasive products companies. The industry seems to be filled with sorrow. When more people complain about external factors, they ignore the internal factors and the problems existing in the industry. Recently, Zou Fujun, former director of the Abrasives Technology and Equipment Department of the Ministry of Machinery, chairman of Zhengzhou Jinying Technology Development Co., Ltd., and expert who enjoys special allowances from the State Council, discussed his views and suggestions on the status of the industry and future development.
Zou Fujun, Former Director of Abrasives Technology and Equipment Department of the Ministry of Machinery, Chairman of Zhengzhou Jinying Technology Development Co., Ltd., Special Allowance Expert of the State Council
In the 55 years of continuous work in the abrasive industry, I have done a total of five things: 1. Research and development of quality testing instruments in the industry, and personally produced magnetic substance testers, audio hardness testers, etc. 2. Implement and implement the industry self-arming strategy of the Ministry of Machinery, so that the industry has its own research and manufacturing base for process equipment, and has successively developed Chinese-style flat running dry frosted wiring, firing furnaces, resin sheet molding units, and abrasive tool processing. Fixed-point manufacturing of machine tools, fixed-point manufacturing of abrasive tools, etc ... 3. Break through the field of three mills, carry out research on abrasives in engineering ceramics, win the bid for the re-crystallized SiC open tender in the State Council's major office, and engage in the research and production of sintered bodies, re-crystals, and Si3N4 combined with SiC earlier in China. 4. Developed abrasive cleaner production equipment together with colleagues in the industry: cleaning blower, subdivided hot air circulation cleaning blower, directional crushing granulation production line ... 5. Carry out research on environmental protection dust removal design. First promote the use of filter cartridge dust collectors in the industry, and it is still the unit that can undertake the design and manufacture of large filter cartridge dust collectors in China. These five things have given me a lot of hard work. Over the past 55 years, my original intention has not changed, and I have always been fascinated with this industry that I have spent in the wind and rain, and I can't help feeling the retrospective experience.
The past 20 years have witnessed a huge increase in the industry's production capacity and self-adjustment of its internal structure. The original top ten key backbone enterprises gradually faded out of the market, replaced by private enterprises that flourished, and disorderly competition filled with smoke. What is exciting in this process is that new technologies and new management concepts continue to emerge. Relying on their own capabilities, basically blocked the situation where major equipment and technologies were imported before the 1970s. Some of China ’s innovative technologies such as: The emergence of cleaning blowers replaced the acid, alkali, and water washing processes. Since then, the "Made in China" of the abrasive industry has also come out, especially after the company introduced the directional crushing concept with cleaning blowers as the core, it has provided technical benefits and The substantial increase in economic efficiency has created conditions, and some companies' abrasive products can also participate in quality competition in the international market. The resin grinding wheel forming unit has been greatly improved on the basis of introduction. The production efficiency, product quality and degree of automation are all internationally advanced. Level. Anthracite replaces petroleum coke smelting SiC and is popular in China. However, a considerable number of abrasive and abrasive enterprises are still in a low starting point, backward technology and equipment, and weak technical forces. So far, there is still a serious overcapacity, low production levels and serious pollution. A large number of exported abrasives are still exported at low prices and imported at high prices. Ordinary abrasive tools are always hovering in the middle and low-end product range, which is difficult to reach the international advanced level. A large number of exported Chinese CNC grinding machines also need foreign grinding wheels. Belt grinding machines are popular in China. The rate is far from enough.
In short, today's abrasive industry is a mixed bag. The good thing is that the abrasive industry has become large-scale and has the need and motivation for self-innovation. The worry is whether the abrasive industry can be reborn in the flames during this major adjustment of the national economic structure.
What should be paid attention to are:
1. Environmental protection issues in the abrasive industry: In recent years, although various companies and Zhengzhou Jinyu Company have done a lot of effective work in environmental protection and dust removal, they have fallen far short of the requirements of the country and the needs of the development of the situation. Enterprises should attach great importance to and Increase investment in environmental protection.
2. The production method of the abrasive industry is now very weak in automation. When can we get rid of intensive labor and move towards digital and intelligent production? China's labor resources are no longer sufficient and cheap.
3. For non-grinding applications of abrasives, products with large quantities and high added value, such as silicon carbide, boron carbide sintered bodies, α-Al2O3 nano-materials, etc. should be vigorously developed using their own resource advantages.
4. It is recommended that the entrepreneurs in the abrasive industry change the concept of specific output value and specific scale, and dive into how to make their product quality and new product development better?
Over the years, several issues need to be addressed:
1. Why does the power consumption of corundum smelting have reached 1970 degrees in the 1970s in the 1970s, and nowadays, when the electricity price is so high, the industry average is 2500 degrees. Is it all because of the quality of alumina?
2. Abrasive belt grinding machine is a kind of equipment with low cost and high penetration rate. Now the production of abrasive belts in China has reached a considerable level and scale. Why can't abrasive belt grinding machines develop?
3. Now all walks of life have been vigorously developing automated production models, and the state is also vigorously supporting the intelligent robot industry. Why does the abrasive industry not even have an unmanned workshop? Although the corundum production line designed and built by Jinyu Company in Sanshan, Guiyang has been rated as technologically advanced by the industry, it has not yet realized automation. Imagine: If you want to promote intelligent production in a large area in the industry, how can it be achieved without the basis of mechanization and automation?
Looking at the status quo, I think there are several points that need to be discussed with my colleagues:
1. The industry must organize forces to conduct an "analysis of domestic and foreign technical levels of abrasive products", and on this basis, establish a "China Abrasive Product Development Plan" to find gaps and clear goals so that it can effectively participate in international market competition.
2. Strengthen the standardization of research and quality supervision of abrasive tools. Standards are the key. Standards should refer to the technical level of the international market and the actual conditions in China, and formulate basic thresholds that can stimulate the development of the industry. I feel that our standard level is seriously lagging behind, such as: the standard of F sand, the standard of cleanliness, the organization, hardness and strength of the wheel ...
3. How to further activate the functions of industry associations? The current Abrasives Association is working very hard, doing a lot of good things for various enterprises, and organizing the industry for common development. But after the Ministry of Machinery was withdrawn, how can industry associations replace some government functions and change under the planned economy model: The abrasives industry is centered on three subordinate enterprises, uniting the entire industry, and transforming it into a real and more effective What about industry associations that know the industry, technology, and more cohesion?
4. The industry needs a research and development institution. In 1984, the Zhengzhou Sanmao Institute of the Ministry of Machinery changed the main attack direction, and the general abrasives, abrasive tools, and grinding research laboratories were abolished. The industry's 26 years of ordinary abrasive grinding technology accumulation has resolved to zero. Since then, the industry has lost its technical support, the National Quality Inspection Center lacks technical guidance capabilities, and the technology development of the entire industry has lost its direction. In the 33 years from 1984 to the present, the scale of the industry has increased exponentially, but the overall improvement of the technological level is not ideal. Nowadays, I have no idea what to do when foreign abrasives and abrasive products squeeze Chinese products, and the industry's technology leader will not be formed.
The reason why I am depressed is these four points I mentioned. I do not know who should be in charge of it and who should do it? In short, I look forward to the success of our industry, one day after another, and one day we will be proud of the "Made in China" of abrasive products.